Food Pathogen Testing In Bengaluru
Bengaluru is an epicure’s paradise! Take a walk during the night through the streets of Bengaluru and the pleasant aromas of the gourmet food prepared here every moment is sure to leave you in awe! The lovely food prepared on the streets of Bengaluru is no less tasty than the international cuisines at five-star restaurants. Although the shops here do not have good seating arrangements, eating here in the crescent moonlight with a cool breeze for company is an experience like no other!
3 Reasons why Food Pathogen Testing in Bengaluru is important :
1. Bengaluru is famous among the food lovers for its various delicacies. Hence, it is no surprise that restaurants must conduct food pathogen testing in Bengaluru.
2. In fact, all food businesses must conduct food pathogen testing in Bengaluru to ensure safe food for their consumers.
3. Food Pathogen Testing in Bengaluru makes street food a healthy option for masses.
5 Key elements to ensure safe food without conducting food pathogen testing in Bengaluru:
1. Keep food surfaces clean. Wash all utensils, plates, platters and cutlery immediately after usage.
2. Separate raw foods from cooked foods.
3. Cook food thoroughly at the appropriate temperature.
4. Keep food at safe temperatures, both for serving and storage.
5. Use safe water and raw materials.
Where can I find Food Testing Laboratories in Bengaluru?
They can be found at the following areas:
C V Raman Nagar
Hesaraghatta Main Road
G M Palya
Old Airport Road
Jigani Industrial Area
Rest House Road
RMV Extension Stage
Old Madras Road
Central Silk Board
Outer Ring Road
Vijaya Bank Layout
Jeevan Bima Nagar
How do you test for food pathogens in Bengaluru?
To test your food for pathogens in Bengaluru, consult Equinox Labs’ Bengaluru branch for accurate results. Equinox Labs’ 17+ years of experience in food testing and auditing gives an edge over competitive testing laboratories.
What is food pathogen testing?
Food pathogen testing is conducted to reduce and eliminate any possibility of foodborne illnesses. This process is implemented in every stage of food production to ensure food safety and sanitation. The most common foodborne illnesses that pathogen testing is concerned with are listeria, salmonella and E-coli.
How do you know if food is contaminated with pathogens?
Unfortunately, food contaminated with illness-causing bacteria will not look, taste or smell any different. The best thing you can do is get it tested by a trustworthy testing laboratory.
What are the signs of food spoilage?
Food products that develop unpleasant tastes, odours and textures are spoilt. Spoilage can cause fruits and vegetables to get slimy or mushy, or meats to develop a bad odour. Most people would not choose to eat spoilt foods.